French beans 6 cups
Garlic 3 cloves
Soya sauce 3 tsp
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
How to make garlic french beans:
- Cut the French beans diagonally.
- Crush the garlic.
- Blanch the French beans in boiling salted water for a few minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the crushed garlic. Before it turns brown, add the French beans and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the sugar, soya sauce and salt. Continue stirring for another minute.
- Serve the garlic french beans hot.