Here is a quick bhindi sabji. Learn how to make okra sabji which is easy to make and cook.
1 1/2 tblsp coriander
3 tblsp ghee
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp salt
500 gms fresh bhindi
1/2 tsp cumin
How to make bhindi sabji:
- Wash and completely dry bhindi.
- Trim the bottom & top & slice into rounds half an inch thick.
- In a big size skillet, heat up the ghee & mix in the bhindi in a single layer.
- Stir fry over a moderate heat up for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Mix in the spices and continue to stir and fry till the bhindi is golden brown.
- Take off from the heat, sprinkle with salt and serve.