2 cup cut into rounds Ladies Finger (Bhindi)
2 sliced Onion (Pyaj)
2 tblsp coarsley grounded Black Pepper corns (Kali Mirch)
2 tblsp Refined Oil
As required Salt (Namak)
1 tsp Fennel Powder (Sauf Powder)
1/2 tsp Chat Masala
How to make bhindi with pepper:
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions and the ladies finger.
- Fry for 5 minutes over a medium flame.
- Stir continuously.
- Add the fennel and salt and just sufficient water to cook the vegetables.
- When the water is fully absorbed and the vegetables are cooked add the grounded pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from the flame.
- Sprinkle the chat masala on top of the ladies finger.
- Serve hot.