½ tsp salt (namak)
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp ghee
1 tblsp fresh curd
2 cups whole wheat flour
½ tsp lemon juice
1 tsp ghee
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp plain flour (maida)
1 tsp chat masala
1 ½ cup boil (tel)ed green Peas (Matar)
salt (namak) to taste
ghee for deep frying
How to make hare mutter ki puri:
- For Dough
- Mix wheat flour, salt, ghee, baking powder and curd with warm water to make soft dough.
- Knead the dough till it is smooth and perfectly elastic and keep it under wet cloth.
- Divide the prepared dough in 12 parts and keep aside for further use.
- For Stuffing
- Mash the peas and green chillies in a blender to obtain a smooth paste in a blender without using any water.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it and fry it till it crackles.
- Add the prepared paste, lemon juice, chaat masala and salt to the heated ghee. Add to it flour after some time and then again cook for a few minutes till the mixture becomes dry.
- Roll the dough portion to form flat round shape and put 1 tsp stuffing in it’s center and close it.
- Now roll it to form a thin shaped circular disc.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining dough portions and the stuffing.
- deep frying he over medium flame so the puris are cooked properly from inside too
- Serve hot.