MASALA ROTI RECIPE
1 cup Wheat Flour (Gehun Ka Atta)
3/4 cup Besan Flour
As required Salt
1seeds removed, finely chopped Tomatoes (Tamatar)
2 finely chopped Green chillies (Hari mirch)
2 tblsp Ghee
1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tblsp finely chopped Corriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1 large sized finely chopped Onion (Pyaj)
3 tblsp Ghee for shallow frying
How to make masala roti:
- Sift both the flours together along with the salt in a basin.
- Add the ghee and mix thoroughly.
- Add the onions ,pepper powder, tomatoes, corriander leaves, and the green chillies.
- Add a little warm water and form a stiff dough and set aside for at least half an hour.
- Form into balls.
- Roll the balls into rounds 4" in diameter thicker than chapathies.
- Cook on both sides on a tawa using a little ghee on a medium flame till cooked and brown spots starts appearing on the roti.
- Serve hot.