Pudina paratha is a very delicious and at the same time an unusual paratha. Mint paratha is very popular in Indian restuarants these days.
1 cup mint leaves (pudina leaves)
3 tbsp oil (tel)
salt (namak) as per taste
250 gms whole wheat up (gehun) flour
How to make pudina paratha:
- Sieve flour.
- Dry mint leaves on a hot griddle and then powder.
- Mix flour, salt and mint powder, mix in water to make a semi hard dough.
- Knead well, cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal portions,.
- Roll out each portion with a rolling pin to approximately six inch diameter.
- Cook rolled portion (paratha) on a tawa (griddle plate), on moderate heat up for 3 minutes.
- Turn it and smear half a table spoon of oil on paratha.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- Cook on low heat up till golden brown.
- Serve hot with any dal or curry.