2 cup Cauliflower (Phool gobi)
1/2 cup Peas (Matar)
2 cup Yoghurt
As required Salt (Namak)
1 tsp Red Chilly Powder (Lal Mirch)
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tblsp chopped Corriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1 tsp Chat Masala
How to make cauliflower peas raita:
- To cook the vegetables:
- Cut the cauliflower into florettes and place in a basin containing water.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Drain and cook in a pan containing water sufficient to cover the cauliflower.
- When the cauliflower is cooked drain the mixture and keep aside.
- Shell the peas and cook in a pan containing sufficient water to cover the peas.
- When the peas is cooked drain and keep aside.
- To make the raitha:
- Beat the yoghurt thoroughly with the salt, chilly powder and the garam masala in a basin.
- Add the cooked vegetables.
- Transfer the mixture into an earthen bowl.
- Sprinkle the chat masala on top.