500 grams Potatoes
50 ml Peanut oil
1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
1 teaspoon Chopped green chillies
1 teaspoon Chopped ginger
2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
1/2 cup Roasted peanuts
1 teaspoon Cumin powder
1 tablespoon Chopped coriander leaves
Salt As per taste
- Boil the potatoes with salt.
- Cool, peel and cut in cubes.
- Heat the oil and add the mustard seeds. Allow to splutter and add the chopped chillies and chopped ginger.
- Saute for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the sesame seeds and cook for 1 minute, add the potatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder, crushed peanuts and salt.
- Cook further for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with grated coconut and chopped coriander.