1/2 cup chopped cauliflower (phool gobi)
1/2 cup chopped carrot (gajar)
1/2 cup chopped french beans (flas beans)
1/2 cup boil (tel)ed green beans
2 tblsp oil (tel)
1/2 cup boil (tel)ed Onion (Pyaj) paste
1 cup coriander leaves (dhania patta) paste
1/2 cup cashew paste
1 cup mint (pudina) leaves (pudina leaves) paste
2-3 nos. green chillies-pastes
1 tsp cumin seed (jeera)s powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder (dhania powder)
1 tblsp garam masala powder
2 bay leaves
5 gms mixed whole garam masala powder
1 tblsp ginger (adrak) paste
1 tblsp garlic (lasan) paste
2 tblsp cream (malai)
a quarter of fresh coconut (narial)-grated
salt (namak)-to taste
How to make Nilgiri Korma:
- First of all, grind the coriander leaves, fresh coconut, mint leaves and the green chillies into a fine paste.
- Now boil the vegetables and keep aside.
- In a pan or handi, heat the oil and add the bay leaf, the whole garam masala and sauté it.
- Add the boiled onion paste and cook for 15 minutes, then add the ginger and the garlic paste.
- Then add the cashew nut paste, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the prepared green chutney paste. Then add the boiled vegetables, mix it well and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- For the final touch, add the cream, butter and the green coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.