Milk 300 ml
Sugar 150 g
Cream 200 g
Gelatin 11 g
Cold water 1 cup
Chocolate powder 2 tbsps
Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Walnuts Sweetened cream
How to make Chocolate Souffle:
- Chop the walnuts.
- Mix gelatin and water and soak for 10 minutes. Warm till the gelatin dissolves.
- Separate the egg yolk and white.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar till lemon yellow colour is obtained. Add chocolate powder and cocoa paste and remaining milk and beat well.
- Cook on a slow flame, till custard coats the spoon.
- Take off and cool the mixture on ice.
- Add gelatin solution to the mixture stirring constantly. Add vanilla essence.
- When it starts getting thick add beaten cream.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold into the mixture thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into souffl?ish or mould and set in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving, decorate using sweetened cream and chopped walnuts. Serve cold.