For the batter:
Flour 1 cup
Crushed corn flakes or desiccated coconut
Vanilla ice-cream 6 scoops
Oil for frying 200 gms
How to make Fried Ice-Cream:
- Make a thin batter with flour and 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Also chill the ice-cream scoops in the refregerator.
- Just before serving take the ice creams scoops out of the freezer and dip the ice-cream scoops in the batter and cover them with cornflakes.
- Deep-fry them in oil for a few seconds.
- Then immediately serve with any sauce of your choice.