Alphonso mangoes (large and ripe) 6
Sugar 8 tbsp
Cream 500 gms
How to make Mango Ice-Cream:
- Grind the sugar finely in a grinder.
- Also keep the cream in the freezer.
- Cut half the mangoes into small cubes and puree the rest. Mix both of them together and keep aside.
- Whip the cream and the sugar till thick.
- Mix the mangoes (puree and chopped pieces) with the whipped cream.
- Now pour this mixture into an aluminium container and put it in freezer to chill.
- There is no need to beat this mango ice cream again as it will already smooth.