Egg white 4
Cream 400 gms
Gelatine 11 gms (1 packet)
Orange squash 2 tbsp
Orange juice 3 tbsp
Orange rind 1 tbsp
Castor sugar 7 tbsp
Orange segments and chocolate flakes to decorate
How to make Orange Souffle:
- Grate the orange rind.
- Dissolve gelatine in 3 tbsp of water over medium heat. Add orange squash, orange juice and orange rind, mixing thoroughly.
- Whip the cream along with sugar until it thickens. Be careful that it does not turn into butter.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff
- Mix cream into the orange-gelatine mixture and then gradually fold this into the egg whites.
- Transfer this mix into a big bowl or into small individual bowls. Put into the refrigerator to set.
- Serve chilled, decorated with orange segments and chocolate flakes.