Making crisp dosa is always a challenge. Leanr how to make crisp dosai.
4 cup raw dosa rice (chawal)
1 cup black gram dal (Urad Dal)
1 tsp fenugreek seeds (methi)
salt (namak) to taste
How to make Crisp Dosa:
- Soak rice and dal sperately for 4 hours and 1 hour respectively.
- Grind to smooth paste with enought water.
- Add salt just before taking out from grinder.
- Allow to ferment overnight in large continer.There should be enough space for the batter to raise.
- Before cooking mix well and dilute the dough with water if necessary.
- Heat a pan and pour a laddle full of dough in the centre. Spread in a circular motion towards the outer edge.
- Add a teaspoon of oil around. Fry on both sides until crip.