Moong dal dosa made of green gram dal is very delicious and rich fibre and filled with the goodness of green gram. Read along to find out how to make moong dal dosai.
1 cup green gram dal (moong dal)
2 tblsp raw rice (chawal)
salt (namak) to taste
oil (tel) for frying
How to make Green Gram/ Moong Dal Dosa:
- Soak rice and dal together for 2 to 3 hours.
- Grind to smooth paste. Mix salt.
- Preparing dosa immediately after grinding the paste.
- Heat flat pan or griddle and spread one laddle ful of dosa batter.
- Fry on both side with enough oil.