Here is the recipe for methi dosa. Lean how to make methi dosa.
2 cup dosa rice (chawal)
1/4 cup black gram dal (Saboot Urad Dal)
5 tsp fenugreek seeds (methi)
a pinch asafoetida (hing)
1 tsp cummin seeds (jeera)
salt (namak) to taste
How to make Methi Dosa:
- Soak rice and dhal for 2 hours.
- Grind rice and add salt at the end of grinding.
- Prepare dosa immediately after grinding. Batter must be dilute.
- Pour a laddle of batter on the tawa or griddle in circular motion inside out.
- Add one teaspoon of oil around it.
- Fry on both side.