Ragi dosa is very rich in calcium, iron and dietary fibre. Here is the recipe to make raagi dosa.
1 cup ragi
1 cup raw rice (chawal)
1/4 cup balck gram dal (sabut urad dal)
salt (namak) to taste
How to make Ragi Dosa:
- Soak all the ingredients seperately for 3 hours.
- Grind dal into smooth paste seperately.
- Grind ragi for 10 to 15 minutes and then add rice and grind together till fine rawa consistency.
- Ferment it overnight.
- Pour a laddle of batter in the tawa in circular motion.
- Add oil around it. Fry on both side.