1 1/4 cups dosa rice (chawal)
1/4 kg tomatoes (tamatar)
5 red chillies
a pinch asafoetida
2 tblsp red gram dal (tuvar dal)
tarmarind small ball sized (imli)
1 cup par boiled rice (chawal)
1 grated fresh coconut (narial)
salt (namak) to taste
- Soak rice for 2 hours. Grind rice and other ingredients.
- Add salt at the end of grinding.
- Prepare dosa immediately after grinding.
- Pour a laddle of batter in the tawa in circular motion in such a way that outer circumference is formed first.
- Add one teaspoon of oil around it.
- Fry on both side.