Aloo Beans Recipe
Learn how to make good Aloo beans dish using curd, tomato pulp, cream and coconut. Try the recipe for allo beans ki sabzi.
2 large potatoes
12 french beans
3 tblsp. curds
2 tblsp tomato pulp
1 tblsp garam masala powder
1 large onion
A pinch turmeric powder
2 tblsp dairy cream
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tblsp chopped green coriander
2 tblsp finely grated coconut
3 tblsp butter
salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Beans:
- Peel and cut potatoes into small chunks. String beans and cut them up into fairly large pieces.
- Slice the onion fine. Heat butter in a kadai and fry sliced onion till golden brown.
- Mix curds, tomato pulp, garam masala powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder and fry for sometime.
- Then add potato chunks and beans. Pour in about two cups of water.
- Add salt to taste. Allow to simmer on a slow fire till cooked.
- Mix in cream.
- Pour out into a serving dish and sprinkle grated coconut and chopped green coriander on top.
- Serve hot.