Aloo kulcha is made of masala potatoes stuffed inside the kulcha body. It is to be eaten with any curry, dal or subji.
2 pkts ready made kulcha
4 medium sized potatoes
1/2 inch piece of ginger, grated
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 whole red chili, crushed
1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp chat masala powder
1 tblsp sesame seeds, roasted (tilli dana)
Salt to taste
1 tsp lemon juice
Chopped coriander for garnishing
- For the stuffing:
Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and keep aside.
- Now take one kulcha and cut it into half.
- Spread the stuffing mixture on one half and make a sandwich with the other half.
- Apply oil on both the sides
- Grill the stuffed kulchas till they are crisp on both the sides and serve.