This is an easy to prepare aloo paneer curry recipe. It is simple and very delicious.
Paneer – 200 g (cut into cubes)
Potatoes – 3 (cut into cubes similar to paneer cubes)
Tomatoes – 4 (pureed)
Onions – 3 (grated)
Garlic cloves – 2 (finely chopped)
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Turmeric powder – ? tsp
Bay leaves – 2
Fresh cream – 1/4 cup (optional)
Coriander leaves – to garnish
Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Deep fry the paneer cubes in oil till light golden brown and keep aside.
- Deep fry the potatoes on low heat until cooked well.
- Heat the oil and saute the onions and the garlic until brown.
- Add the bay leaves and the tomato puree – cook until the oil separates.
- Add the spices, salt and garam masala – cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried paneer and potatoes.
- Add enough water to get a gravy and cook for 5 minutes.
- You may add fresh cream if required.
- You may garnish with coriander leaves.
- The Aloo Paneer is now ready to serve with Indian Breads and Rice Dishes.