Aloo Paneer Recipe
This is an easy to prepare aloo paneer curry recipe. It is simple and very delicious.
Paneer - 200 g (cut into cubes)
Potatoes - 3 (cut into cubes similar to paneer cubes)
Tomatoes - 4 (pureed)
Onions - 3 (grated)
Garlic cloves - 2 (finely chopped)
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Turmeric powder - ? tsp
Bay leaves - 2
Fresh cream – 1/4 cup (optional)
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Cooking oil - 3 tbsp
How to make Aloo Paneer:
- Deep fry the paneer cubes in oil till light golden brown and keep aside.
- Deep fry the potatoes on low heat until cooked well.
- Heat the oil and saut?he onions and the garlic until brown.
- Add the bay leaves and the tomato puree - cook until the oil separates.
- Add the spices, salt and garam masala - cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried paneer and potatoes.
- Add enough water to get a gravy and cook for 5 minutes.
- You may add fresh cream if required.
- You may garnish with coriander leaves.
- The Aloo Paneer is now ready to serve with Indian Breads and Rice Dishes.