Aloo or potato raita is very nutritious and healthy. It acts as an accompaniment to any dish.
2 potatoes, boiled and cut into pieces
2-3 sprigs of mint leaves, crushed
1 1/2 curd
Salt to taste
1 level tsp red chili powder (laas mirch)
1/2 tsp kala namak
1 tsp ground cumin powder (ground after roasting the cumin seeds)
1/2 tsp sugar
- Blend the water and curd into a smooth consistency.
- Add all the spices, salt, sugar in it and mix well.
- Now add the chopped, boiled potatoes.
- Finally add the mint leaves
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve with the main course food or rice