Aloo Tikka Recipe
Aloo tikka is a popular north Indian snack recipe. It is spicy yet tangy. It is eaten during cold and chilly winters.
4 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into big square pieces
1 cup sour curd
1 tblsp lemon
Oil for deep frying
2 tsp chat masala
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chili powder
How to make Aloo Tikka:
- Deep fry the potato cubes only for one minute so that they are strictly half done.
- Do not let the outer layer get fried or crisp.
- You can also half boil the whole potatoes instead and then peel and chop them.
- Now mix all the rest of the ingredients together and let sit for half an hour.
- Now you should these potato cubes on a skewer and grill for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot with mint chutney