Avocado Ice Cream Recipe
Here is the recipe for homemade avocado ice cream. Learn how to make avocado ice cream from milk, cream, avocados, gelatin and sugar.
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup cream
1/2 tin condensed milk
2 tsps custard powder
6 tbsps sugar
2 tsp gelatin
How to make Avocado Ice Cream:
- Heat milk and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve custard powder with a little water and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- Add custard mixture to the milk and keep stirring till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add condensed milk and simmer on low heat.
- Mash the avocados into pulp.
- Add avocados and sugar to milk mixture and remove from fire.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled fold in whipped cream and chill until set