Baked Potatoes Recipe
Baked potatoes are an all time favourite. It is liked by one and all.
4 medium sized potatoes
1 tblsp cream cheese
1 vegetables of your choice (like broccoli, capsicum, mushrooms, carrots, onions etc)
1 tsp butter
2 tblsp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tblsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tsp garlic, chopped.
Salt - for taste and red Chilli Powder - for taste
How to make Baked Potatoes:
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes and add the cream cheese in it.
- In a pan, melt butter and stir fry the vegetables for two minutes.
- Now mix these vegetables in the mashed potaoes and add the salt, garlic and pepper.
- Grease the baking dish well and spread the potato mix evenly in it.
- Top the potatoes with the entire cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave for two minutes and then grill on high rack for five minutes to make the cheese topping crisp.
- Serve immediately, hot and tasty Baked Potatoes.