Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Learn how to make soft ,velvety banana ice cream blended with cashewnuts. This is a recipe for homemade banana icecream.
2 ripe bananas
1/3 cup milk
60 gms powdered sugar
1/2 tbsps lemon juice
1 1/2 cups thick cream
1/2 cup chopped cashewnuts
1 1/2 tsp banana essence
How to make Banana Ice Cream:
- Mash bananas and mix up with lemon juice and milk and blend thoroughly
- Break the egg, separate the egg white and egg yolk.
- Whisk the egg white and yolk separately.
- Mix sugar, and beat until stiff.
- Whip the cream till crest form.
- Blend the egg whites, yolks, cream, vanilla essence and cashewnuts with the banana mixture.
- Freeze and blend it again when semi-solid.
- Refrigerate till set..