Enjoy the relishing taste of besan burfi which is prepared with besan, shortening and sugar. Learn how to make besan burfi.
1 cup besan
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
4 seeds Cardamom
How to make Besan Burfi:
- In a pan melt shortening.
- Slow down the fire and add cardamom and besan
- Stir it continously so that it does not burn.
- When it starts to give smell and the colour has changed to brown take off the fire.
- Add sugar and stir it.
- Spread it into a container with atleast one inch depth.
- When it cools down cut it into diamond shape.