Enjoy this delicious, tempting very popular Rajasthani sweet recipe of besan ka churma. Learn how to make besan ka churma.
2 cup gram flour (besan)
250 gm thickened milk (mawa)
1 cup clarified butter (ghee)
200 gm sugar powder (boora)
½ tsp green cardamom (elaichi) powder
15-16 almond (badam)
How to make Besan Ka Churma:
- Fry mawa in a pan till it becomes light brown.
- Cut badam finely and keep aside for later use.
- Mix 2 tbsp ghee in besan flour.
- Knead into little hard dough with the help of water.
- Then make big rolls of the dough and press each roll with a thumb in the centre.
- Cook these in a preheated oven (tandoor).
- Turn on both sides.
- Cook at high flame for 5 minutes and then at low flame until they turn brown.
- Take them out and crush them.
- Strain it using a sieve.
- Then add bura, mawa, ghee and elaichi in it and mix well with both the hands.
- Top it with badam.
- Serve it with baati and dal.