Here is a appetizing recipe for bread roll. These bread rolls can be packed in the kids tifin or can be taken off to picnic.
1 pkt bread
250 gms potatoes
1cup finely chopped onion
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp garam masala powder
Salt to taste
Chilli Powder to your taste
2 1/2 cups water
Oil for deep frying
- Fry the finely chopped onions in oil till it becomes light brown colour.
- Cook the potatoes. Mash it well. Add salt, chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, onions, garam masala powder. Mix it well and make it into small rolls.
- Cut the sides of the bread.
- Add sugar and salt to the water and make a solution.
- Dip the bread in it and take it out immediately and squeeze the water.
- See that it does not get broken. It should be in the square form itself. Stuff the potato rolls in it and make rolls and deep fry in medium flame .
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.