Find out how you can make brinjal drumstick masala. Baigan aur kamal kakri masala is a tangy dish made from tomatoes sauted with ginger garlic paste and then cooked with the vegetables.
5 onion (cut into small pieces.)
1tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp chilli powder
1tsp dhania powder
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1tsp mustard seeds
100 gms oil
2 tsp curry and coriander leaves
Salt to Taste.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Add mustard and jeera and let it splitter.
- Add onion and saute until brown. Add Ginger & Garlic paste and fry well.
- Then add tomato and saute until done.
- Add chilli powder, dhania and Turmeric powder and saute well.
- Then add brinjal (cut into long pieces) and drumstick. Add jeera powder, salt ,curry leaves.
- Add required amount of water and let it boil.
- When vegetables are done, add coriander leaves and remove.