This tempting dish is make with the tasteful blend of onion, tomato and potato with eggplant. Learn how to make brinjal gotsu.
1 chopped onion
2 tsp gram flour (besan)
salt to taste
a pinch of turmeric powder
3 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp urad dhal
2 medium size potato
- Boil, peel and smash the potatoes into pieces. Set aside.
- In a skillet heat oil, add mustard when it crackles add urad dhal.
- Add onion and tomato, stir and cook till onions are golden.
- Add smashed potatoes, salt, turmeric powder and gram flour with 1/2 cup of water.
- Keep boiling for 3 minutes till it reaches gravy form.