Learn how you can make cabbage kofta curry. Patta gobhi ke kofte recipe is easy to make. Here is the cabbage kofta curry recipe.
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilly powder
1 cup besan (gram flour)
1/2 medium size finely chopped onion
Oil for deep frying
3 tsp yogurt
2 tsp chopped coriander
For Masala (grind to a fine paste):
1 cinnamon stick
1 medium size tomato
1 medium size onion
Salt to taste
2 tsp ginger garlic paste
5 red chilies
10 half cashews
1 tsp poppy seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp coriander seeds
- Chop the cabbage finely and set aside.
- Mix gram flour, garam masala, chilly powder and salt with little water to make a batter.
- Dip the chopped cabbage in the batter and make balls out of it. Deep fry them in oil and set the koftas aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the sliced onion till it turns translucent, add the ground masala paste.
- Add little water if needed. Add salt, yogurt and keep boiling till it reaches a thick gravy form.
- Add the deep fried koftas atlast and cook for a minute.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander. Serve hot with plain rice or chapathis.