Discover how you can make cabbage pakora or patta gobhi ka pakora. This cabbage pakora recipe is easy and tasty too.
1 Cup Gram Flour
2 tbsp Rawa (Soji)
1 cut or grated Small Cabbage
4 or 5 Green Chillies
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Jeera
a pinch of Soda-bi-carbonate
Salt to taste
- Cut or grate the cabbage at set it aside.
- Take a vessel first put the gram flour to that add sooji and rest of the ingredients mentioned including salt.
- Make into a batter which is pouring constitentcy and finally add the cabbage and mix it well.
- Now take a wok ie is a kadhai heat oil,when oil is well heated and put the cabbage balls one by one and fry it till done or till turns golden brown.
- Serve it with ketchup or any chutney and its real yummy.