Here is the recipe of the sumptious cabbage parantha made of cabbage mixed with ginger garlic paste. They can be served hot with pickle and yogurt.
3 cup wheat flour (atta)
1 tsp salt (namak)
1 cup shredded cabbage (patta gobhi)
1 tsp chopped ginger (adrak)
1 tsp chopped green chillies (hari mirch)
1 tsp chopped coriander (hara dhania)
butter for frying
- Sieve the atta and salt together.
- Then make a dough of the flour,cabbage, coriander, ginger, little oil & green chillies. The dough should neither be too hard nor too soft. It should be soft
- enough to make balls conveniently.
- Now make small balls and then roll them into round shapes.
- Place these paranthas on hot griddle and when slightly done on one side roll over so that the other side is also cooked.
- Now spread some oil on the first side and roll over. Cook it till that side turns golden.
- Repeat the same process with the other side.
- Serve the parantha with yogurt and butter or pickle.