Dahi wali gobi is a simple to make yet delicious to eat recipe. The simplicity of the dish makes it stand out. Here is dahi wali gobi recipe.
3 onions, finely sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp grated, fresh ginger
1 tsp sugar
1 cup (250 ml) plain yoghurt
1 large caulifower, broken into florets
45 gms ghee
2/3 cup (160 ml) hot water
1 tsp garam masala
- Combine one onion in a blender or food processor with garlic, ginger, sugar and yoghurt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine cauliflower and yoghurt mixture, stand for atleast 2 hours.
- Melt ghee in a saucepan, saute remaining onions until golden brown.
- Add cauliflower mixture and hot water.
- Cover, simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in garam masala.