Here is a simple to make gobhi ki sabji recipe. It is tasty and tangy and easy to make. Learn how to make Indian cauliflower stir fry.
1 whole cauliflower (cut into florets)
6 tblsp oil
1 medium size finely chopped onion
1 tblsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp roasted Cumin Powder
1/2 tsp amtur powder
Salt as per taste
garam masala for garnishing
finely chopped coriander for garnishing
How to make Cauliflower Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in kadai (Cast Iron is recommended, it makes food delicious).
- Saute ginger-garlic paste, onion.
- Put cauliflower floretes fry till cooked (Healthy if it is half cooked).
- Put chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and amchur.
- Fry few seconds, take it out from fire.
- Sprinkle garam masala and coriander.
- Have it as a side dish for chapati, roti, or even rice.