Here is an easy recipe for how to make coconut cauliflower with tomato sauce. It is tasty as well as low in calories as well.
2 medium-sized cauliflower
1 teacup boiled green peas and 225 grams potato straws for decoration
To be ground into a paste
1 bunch fresh coriander
4 green chillies
3 tablespoons grated fresh coconut
3/4 teaspoon sugar
salt to taste
Juice of 1/2 lemon
For the sauce
1 teacup tomato ketchup
1 tblsp butter
1 level tsp plain flour, salt, chilli powder and sugar to taste.
- Boil the cauliflower in salted water.
- Stuff the cauliflower with the paste.
- Keep the cauliflower warm in slow oven.
- Put the butter and flour in a vessel and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato ketuchup and 1/4 teacup of water and boil for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder, salt and sugar.
- If the sauce is very thick, add a little water.
- Just before serving, pour the hot sauce over the cauliflower.
- Decorate with green peas and potato straws.