Cheese Potatoes Recipe
Cheese potaoes are made by stuffing baked potatoes with cream and cheese and sprinkled with herbs. They are perfect for starters.
4 large potatoes (take the largest size possible)
1/2 cup fresh cream
3 tblsp blue cheese
2 tblsp unsalted butter
2 tblsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tblsp freshly ground black pepper
Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Potatoes:
- First preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes for about an hour.
- From one pole of the potatoes, scoop the center out leaving a thick wall to sustain the filling in.
- In a pan, combine the cream and blue cheese together and blend well.
- Into this beat in the scooped out mashed potaoes.
- Whisk in the butter, salt, pepper, and the parmesan cheese.
- Stuff the scooped potatoes with this mixture and bake again at 400 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes.
- The potatoes should’ve become brown in color by now.
- Serve hot the Cheese Potatoes and sprinkled with herbs of your choice.