Chilli Prawns Recipe
Here is the recipe for palatable chilli prawns recipe made from chilli sauce, cloves and soya sauce. Learn how to make Indian chilli prawns.
250g prawns, cleaned and deviened.
5 garlic cloves, crushed
2 small green chilies, chopped
100g small tomatooes, chopped
2-3 spring onions
2 tsp corn flour
1/2 c water
1 tblsp sugar
2 tblspn chilli sauce
2 tblsp soy sauce
2 tsp white vineger
2 tblsp sweet tomato sauce
1 tblsp oil
How to make Chilli Prawns:
- In a bowl, mix cornflour, water, sugar, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and make a smooth paste
- Heat 1 tblsp oil in a wok and stir fry the prawns till they are cooked and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir fry garlic, green chili and chopped spring onions in it
- Add the tomatoes, stir fry and then add the previously prepared suace of corn flour.
- Mix well, let the sauce thicken and add the prawns.
- Take off heat, garnish with fresh chopped spring onions and serve on noodles.