Here is the recipe for palatable chilli prawns recipe made from chilli sauce, cloves and soya sauce. Learn how to make Indian chilli prawns.
250g prawns, cleaned and deviened.
5 garlic cloves, crushed
2 small green chilies, chopped
100g small tomatooes, chopped
2-3 spring onions
2 tsp corn flour
1/2 c water
1 tblsp sugar
2 tblspn chilli sauce
2 tblsp soy sauce
2 tsp white vineger
2 tblsp sweet tomato sauce
1 tblsp oil
- In a bowl, mix cornflour, water, sugar, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and vinegar and make a smooth paste
- Heat 1 tblsp oil in a wok and stir fry the prawns till they are cooked and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and stir fry garlic, green chili and chopped spring onions in it
- Add the tomatoes, stir fry and then add the previously prepared suace of corn flour.
- Mix well, let the sauce thicken and add the prawns.
- Take off heat, garnish with fresh chopped spring onions and serve on noodles.