Choco Nut Ice Cream Recipe
Enjoy this creamy choco nut ice cream. Learn how to make homemade choco nut icecream.
1 cup milk
6 egg whites
3 cups cream
7 tbsps powdered sugar
1/2 slab chocolate or 2 tbsps cocoa
2 tsp vanilla essence
How to make Choco Nut Ice Cream:
- Whisk egg whites till stiff.
- Add sugar in small quantity and blend it till it becomes fluffy.
- Simmer milk and cocoa over slow heat.
- Keep stirring the mixture till it condenses and remove from heat.
- Whip cream l and add to the milk mixture along with sugar and egg whites.
- Add essence and stir gently.
- Refrigerate mixture until firm.
- Defreeze, beat well, garnish with almonds and freeze till set.