Here we present a easy to make homemade chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate sauce. This recipe will tell you how to make chocolate ice cream.
1 1/2 litres milk
1 1/2 cup thick cream
325 gms sugar
1 slab plain chocolate
For Chocolate sauce :
4 tbsps cocoa powder
1 slab of Amul bitter chocolate
50 gms butter
120 gms sugar
3/4 cup water
- Dissolve sugar and milk in a pan..
- Place pan on low heat and slowly add cream.
- Remove from fire and cool.
- Add chocolate sauce to the cooled mixture, mix well and freeze.
- When ice cream is almost set whip it with a fork and add chocolate chips.
- Chill until firm.
- For Chocolate sauce :
- Melt all ingredients, stirring on a low flame.
- Add butter little at a time to the melted mixture and whisk well.
- Cool and use as mentioned above.