Chocolate fudge is one of the famous sweetdishes. Learn how to make it by cooking milk maid, butter, cocoa and walnuts.
1 tin Milkmaid
125 gm butter
1/2 cup sugar, powder
2 tbsp flour
3/4 cup cocoa
1 cup walnuts, broken coarsely
- mix all the ingredients except walnuts in a kadai and heat.
- once heated, cook on slow fire for 10 to 15 minutes till the mixture thickens, reaches softball stage or starts moving in a mass.
- stir in the broken walnuts.
- pour it into a greased plate and smoothen the surface.
- let it cool.
- when cool cut into 2 squares and serve.