Churma Laddoo is an intregal part of the rajasthani menu. Learn how to make churma ladoo.
200 gms wheat flour
150 gms sugar
150 gms clarified butter
How to make Churma Ladoo:
- Mix fat to flour and make a dough as for chapatis. Make even round balls and flatten it to about 2 inches diameter.
- Heat butter. Fry the balls on a slow fire till it turns golden brown.
- Make a fine powder of these balls and sieve.
- Heat the butter and fry the powder till it turns light brown.
- Remove from fire and allow it to cool.
- When the mixture is warm, add ground sugar and mix well and form into ladoos.