Coconut Cashew Burfi Recipe
Coconut cashewnut burfi or nariyal kaju ki burfi is very mouth watering as well as nutritious. Here is the recipe for how to make coconut cashewnut burfi.
500 gms sugar
? grated coconut
? cup water
250 gms broken nuts
1 ? tsp ghee
1 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Coconut Cashew Burfi:
- Make a paste of coconut and cashewnuts.
- Prepare a syrup of sugar and water. Add a dessertspoon of milk to it and allow it to boil.
- If dirt gets accumulated on top, remove it and sieve it into another flat pan.
- Mix the coconut, cashew paste in the syrup with the ghee and heat it over fire stirring throughout.
- When the mixture can be rolled smoothly between fingers, pour it into a greased tin after mixing cardamom and smoothen the top and leave it to cool.
- Then cut it into pieces and serve.