Read on how to make corainder rice. This recipe of corainder rice is quite simple and flavorsome.
1 large bunch of coriander leaves
2 cups basmati rice
1 small potato
1 tsp ginger paster
1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 large onion
2 green chillies
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 to 3 tblsp oil
1 tsp split urad dal
Salt as per taste
4 tsp lemon
- Make paste of washed and cut coriander.
- Wash and boil basmati rice. heat oil in a pan.
- Add urad dal, cumin seeds, sliced chilies. onion and ginger- garlic paste.
- Cook it till onion becomes yellow and tender.
- Mix the coriander paste and cook till the oil comes up.
- Add boiled rice and cooked potatoes.
- When it is done add lemon juice.
- Serve it with raitha.