Learn how to make this appetizing corn mushroom soup. Indian makai mushroom soup is easy to make and very nutritious too.
Corn (boiled)- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms (khumb) (finely chopped)- 200gms
Onion (finely chopped) – 2 nos.
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Chilli paste – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 2 tblsp.
Parsley- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Milk – 2 cups
- Saute onions and ginger chilli paste in butter till translucent.
- Add mushrooms and saute a little.
- Keep 3-4 tlsp of this mixture aside and grind the rest of it.
- Add milk and bring it to a boil. Then add the sauted mushrooms mixture, corn and simmer.
- Add salt and serve with garlic or plain bread.