Doodh Na Puff Recipe
Experience the mellow taste of vanilla in milk with the flavour of nutmeg. Learn how to make doodh na puff.
For Milk Puffs
2 Litre milk
8 tbsp sugar
tsp vanilla essence
pinch baking powder
nutmeg powder (optional)
How to make Doodh Na Puff:
- Boil the milk with the sugar, stirring occasionally, till the milk has reduced to three quarters of its original amount.
- Cool and then add the vanilla essence and a pinch of baking powder.
- Refrigerate 24 hours. Chill the glasses.
- In each glass put about 2 tbsp of the cold milk.
- Take a little of the cooled milk at a time and using an electric beater, keep beating.
- Removing the froth that rises to the top.
- Collect this froth in the glass till each one is full.
- Sprinkle the top with a little nutmeg powder.
- Best eaten immediately.