Here is a sumptious recipe of egg kabab or kebab. Hard boiled eggs are grated and then deep fried and served with green chutney.
2 tsp gramflour
1 small onion
2 green chillies
egg white Of 1 egg
1 tbsp mint leaves
1 tbsp green coriander leaves
chilli powder to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder or to taste
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Hard-boil the eggs and grate them.
- Chop chillies, onion, mint and coriander.
- Combine the grated eggs with all other ingredients except oil.
- Mix well and knead into a smooth dough. Divide mixture into 10-12 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into medallions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry kababs, few at a time, until crisp and golden brown.