Try egg vindallo by cooking egg white with onion and spices and adding yolk in the end. Learn how make egg vindaloo.
4 finely sliced large onions (about 2 cups)
4 hard boiled eggs
3 dry hot peppers
6 cloves garlic (3/4 tsp) ground to a paste
3/4 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp worcestershire Sauce
1 tbs vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
4 tblsp vegetable oil
- Peel and carefully cut away the whites of eggs so that the yolks remain whole.
- Cut whites of eggs into very thin slices.
- In a pan heat the oil and add onion.
- Saute till onion is soft but not brown.
- Drain excess oil leaving 2 tbs. with onion. To this onion add the spices and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire Sauce, vinegar, and sugar and cook 5 minutes more.
- Add salt and whites of eggs and blend well.
- Cook, covered, on low heat, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add yolks of eggs but do not mix lest the yolks might break.
- Cover and cook 2 or 3 minutes longer before serving.