Eggplant Curry Recipe
Learn how to make this pleasurable dish with brinjals cooked with ground powder and and asofoetida.
250 gms brinjal
4 tblsp oil
2 tblsp gram dal
1 1/2 tblsp coconut powder
7 red chillies
a pinch of asofoetida
salt to taste
How to make Eggplant Curry:
- Cut the vegetable into long thin pieces .
- Fry chillies, coconut powder, gram dal separately without oil in a pan and grind them into a fine powder.
- Saute egg plant in oil till it changes its colour and is cooked.
- Add salt and the ground powder on it and saute for 1 minute.
- Add asofoetida on the saute vegetables and saute for few seconds.
- Serve hot as a side dish for rice.